Saturday, 18 April 2015

EMP Games - WW1 range new additions

Sorry for the lack of recent updates, however I have been up to my neck in new ranges and commissions that has occupied my time a lot. So today I bring you the new releases For Emp Games that will be available at Salute 2015.

Turkish officers pack, sorry I dont have any prices on these products.


Then we have a rather nice Turkish machine gun team and observer.

Finally two new additions to the Australian light horse, a mounted officer and on foot.


Right good people thats it for this post, back soon

3 comments:

  1. Lovely paintjob Loki!! Great looking figures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super nice and I love the way you finished off the bases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking figures - very clean brushwork.

    ReplyDelete