Sunday, 14 February 2016

Carry on up the Jungle "Explorers"

Today we present the latest from EMP Games. I thought it best to set the scene and give the inspiration for these figures.


I had so much laughter working on these figures. I also spent a good amount of time watching the film again as a teenager they appeared regularly on British TV through the late 1970's and early 1980's. I was surprised by how much more I understood the humor now, as opposed to then, but I guess that's a few years of maturing for you.


From left to right we have my interpretation of - Claude Chumley, Upsa Daisy,Bill Boozey and Inigo Tinkle.


I am sure these figures can be used as nice additions for any form of Jungle exploration team. I am informed that there will be further characters added to this range as well.

Until next time
Loki

16 comments: