Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Assyrian Army (part 5) - project completed

Well I got there in the end, at one point I felt the gods had conspired against me, as a series of events at home, seemed to leave me at the desk a lot less than I required to be. However this is the last batch of figures completed for a clients Assyrian army.

The totals for this commission stand at: 194 foot, 33 cavalry and 8 four horse chariots.

So let me begin with the final pictures of the last batch. First up the 8 Chariots and associated crews.













I have used a simple scheme for the chariot crews by matching the chariot trim and wheel colour to the belts, shields and trimmings of each crew.

Finally was a small group of spare command figures, the client wanted painting. I am looking forward to the images of the army once it is all based to see how they all fit together.

Regards
Loki

10 comments:

  1. Excellent work on the project, glad you're finished?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....are you glad you're finished?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always nice to finish a large commission and the customer is happy.

      Delete
  3. They are super paint jobs, very well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, I like the fact it shows that you can get an army painted to a basic standard looking good.

      Delete