Wednesday, 18 May 2016

28mm British & Prussian Napoleonic Officers

The last of the mixed bag of 28mm Napoleonics I had to paint for a client.I realize some of the mounts are incorrect for the figures, however they are as supplied by the customer.



 Hill, Wellington and Picton

The client asked for this to be looking like Sharpe, I did what I could short of major surgery and re-sculpting work. My interpretation of him actually half dressed and ready to enter the fray.

4 Generic Staff Officers of varying ranks
This one is a composite, being clearly the Foundry Uxbridge figure, but the Mount is a French Guard Cavalry figure, so I created a Version of a Senior officer of the 10th Hussars.



The final Figure is a Prussian Officer of the 6th Hussars.

Thank you all for stopping by to read the blog, I will be back again soon.

Loki

3 comments: