Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Delays in current schedule

Hi all Loki here, I have to inform all our customers that I am currently running behind on my schedule by approximately 10 days. This is due to several factors as my wife has been working during the school summer holidays so I have been promoted to the position of Daddy day care until her return at 4 pm each day. Thankfully I now get a 3 week break from these duties so I can get back to full time painting, till the final 2 weeks of the holiday. Secondly I have been waiting for suitable weather to build a new home office, posh shed! I have spent a large proportion of the last two weeks engaged in hard manual labour but am pleased to report the office is built.

I will of course be working longer days over the next few weeks in order to reverse the delays and get myself back on target. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Loki

6 comments: